- Posted: 13 December 2019
- Closing date: 12 March 2024
We are a young organization with a mission to tackle a global problem of an unprecedented scale. What we are aiming for is not easy, and we know we need to push the limits of current technological boundaries to reach our goals. We are passionate about creating awesome things and believe that through optimism, perseverance, and ingenuity we will succeed.
We look for those who are choosing a work environment because of the mission, challenge, high-performance and the thrill; not simply for the paycheck.
- Are you an innovative top talent prepared to contribute to the mission of The Ocean Cleanup full time?
- Do you know how to overcome intricate obstacles while keeping an eye on the overall technical goal?
- Are you never satisfied with the status quo?
- Do you often see that things can be done smarter, better, faster, cheaper, simpler?
- Do you love to work in a culture of freedom and responsibility?
- Are you the best of the rest in your field of expertise?
Curious to hear how it is to work at The Ocean Cleanup? Listen to our team members explain their work in our podcast. Available on Spotify and all other podcast platforms.
Please note: because we are a non-profit, our salaries reflect that of an organization fully reliant on donations, rather than that of a commercial entity.